This latest release brought us some new updates and improvements at Admin and User Portal.
- Implemented a new field ”VAT Rate Category” for the Academy & Marketplace products. Now it’s possible to select a vat category from the following options Audiobooks, Broadcasting Services, E-Book, Electronic Periodical, Electronic services, Telecommunications Services, and Others.
- A new option was created on Academy pages to check if the content is accessible befor the payment is done/approved or not.
- On Sessions is now possible to choose if the files and documents are available when the session starts or ends.
- Is now possible to choose the exact time we want to allow our users to verify their Session Participation with the QR Code.
- The order of the sessions list was improved. Now we have on the top the most recent sessions and the finished ones at the end.
- Our latest update includes a breakdown of VAT to ensure that users know exactly what they’re paying for. Implemented a system that uses the appropriate VAT rates depending on whether the user is B2C or B2B and depending on the country they are located in.
- The Academy checkout process has been adapted with a new design, making this process a lot smoother. The user will find three steps: Your Order, Billing, and Payment.
- An additional field has been included by selecting the option to pay with the company, allowing the user to add multiple email addresses.