This latest release brought us some new updates and improvements at Admin and User Portal.
- The session list has now an extra option to preview the confirmation QR Code and also has the option to download it as an image;
- The session detail page was adapted to allow the download of the QR Code as image by trainers and hosts;
- Users can now cancel the subscription on a session they had subscribed to. Users will be only able to cancel a subscription if they already:
a) subscribed to a public session;
b) accepted an invitation to a private session;
c) or paid a session;
- The sub-menu on ‘’my sessions’’ was adapted, users can now filter Sessions to see those where they are ‘’host’’ or ‘’trainer’’ of those sessions;
- On the checkout process, when you choose to pay with “invoice to the company”, you can now add a list of emails;
- In paid sessions, users can now invite and pay for more users to join them on Sessions (or even just pay for them);
- The order of the sessions list was improved. Now we have on the top the most recent sessions and the finished ones at the end;
- On the checkout process, when you choose to pay with “invoice to the company” you can now add a list of emails.