This latest release brought us some new updates and improvements at Admin, User Portal and Mobile App.
- The team structure page has been significantly optimized, offering users the flexibility to choose between vertical and horizontal viewing options.
- The commission detail pop-up in the commission report has been enhanced to include the display of the payment date field.
- Journeys have notable improvements, specifically within the Journey creation process. A significant enhancement includes adding a new step called “Users’ Sessions.”
- Is now possible to add sessions as steps of the journey.
- It was implemented email reminders of sessions in the timezone of the session assignee.
- The Team Structure page has been optimized, offering users the flexibility to choose between vertical and horizontal viewing options.
Latest Updates Mobile App
- The app was optimized for Tablet size.
- By clicking on a user’s picture in the user list is possible to see all the information about the user selected.
- The ability to award trophies to the users was implemented and it’s also possible to rate each user as well.
- For Direct Selling clients, the comission report view was improved to show all the important values.
- To provide better user autonomy was introduced the option to remove the account within the application. To avoid accidental actions, a confirmation pop-up has been implemented, ensuring a deliberate choice when it comes to account removal.
- Was implemented a new and improved view for managing credit cards as payment methods. Users now have a user-friendly interface to add, remove, and update their credit card information.
- Another implementation empowers users to recover their password with a simple click of the ”Forgot Password” button.
- It’s now possible to create and edit sessions on the mobile app.
- In the Journey View was implemented a significant improvement where users can now access the pricing information for paid journeys.